For the purposes of the DPA and the GPDR the relevant legal entity is Omnipresent Group Limited and our nominated Data Protection Officer is Anastasios Gkouletsos who can be reached at email@example.com (please include “Personal Data” in the email subject).
02 Information we collect, and how we do it
If you create an account on our site, whether on your own behalf as an employee, or on behalf of your company as a client or partner of Omnipresent, or via any of our other platforms, including any mobile applications we may launch in future (apps), you will be asked to provide us with personal information necessary to secure your account access or perform our services. Depending on your role and the reason for your interaction with Omnipresent this could include: name, address, phone number date of birth, family details, health data, bank details and/or payroll data including copies of payslips, or any other data we may require from time to time and that you provide.
Even if you do not engage with Omnipresent to provide services or create an account, you may opt to provide us with personal information for specific purposes. For instance, you may provide:
- your email address to receive marketing material or updates about our services
- a phone number and/or email address so that we may contact you about an inquiry
We may also collect any content that you may create, upload, or receive from others when using our site and other platforms. This may include comments, messages, documents and pictures.
Information we collect about your browser and devices
While you use our site and other platforms, we collect general information of the sort that web browsers, servers and network operators typically make available, which may include unique identifiers (e.g. persistent cookies, MAC addresses, device IDs, IMEI numbers), browser type and settings, location data, device type and settings, operating system, IP address, mobile network information including operator name and phone number and application version number, language preferences, crash reports, system activity, and the date, time and referral URL of each visitor request. This information helps us troubleshoot problems, understand how visitors use our site, allocate and balance resources, and improve our products and services.
Information we may collect about how you use our site and services
As you use our site and services, we may collect information about how you interact with our platform and how you use our services (your activity), such as the links that you click, content that you view, terms, products, and services that you search for, products that you buy, people you communicate or share information with.
We may collect information about your activity to understand how you use and interact with our site and other platforms, and our products and services. This helps us to understand customer preferences, optimise our site and other platforms, allocate and balance resources, and improve our products and services.
03 How we use the information we collect
- carry out our obligations and to provide you with agreed products and services;
- secure and protect you, us, our site, platforms, apps, products, and services, and the public;
- establish, maintain and administer your company or employee account;
- maintain, troubleshoot, and improve our site, platforms, apps, products, and services;
- measure performance of our site, platforms, apps, products, and services;
- develop new products and services;
- if your preferences permit, to provide you with recommendations and personalised products and services;
- communicate with you about our site, platforms, apps, products, and services—such as to notify of changes and updates, alert you to data or security breaches, and to provide you with customer support;
- with your explicit consent, to create or distribute promotional and marketing material that is relevant to you;
- for quality assurance and training purposes;
- in the case of non-personally identifiable information only—or personal information only with your explicit consent—to promote and market ourselves, our products and services, and our websites (including any social media pages maintained or operated by us such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube etc);
- meeting our legal, regulatory, and tax reporting obligations;
05 Your data rights
Right of access
You may access and review any personal information we hold about you. On your specific request we will be able to, as soon as reasonably possible, provide you with some or all of (as requested) the following information, where available:
- personal data about you that is in our possession or under our control and the source of such data;
- the ways in which your personal data has been or may have been used or processed by us, including the logic behind any automated decisions (if applicable), during the two years preceding the date of the request;
- the ways in which your personal data has been or may have been disclosed by us, and information on to whom or to which categories of recipients such data has been disclosed, during the two years preceding the date of the request;
- how long we expect to hold on to your data, or if specific information is not available, the criteria we use to determine such a time period;
- the purpose of any use, processing, or disclosure;
However, we reserve the right not to provide you with your personal data or other related information if providing it could reasonably be expected to:
- reveal the identity of an individual who has provided personal data about another individual and the individual providing the personal data does not consent to the disclosure of his identity;
- affect the prevention, investigation, detection, and prosecution of criminal offences, or of breaches of ethics for regulated professions;
- be contrary to national and public security, defence needs, or the national interest (including important economic, financial, monetary, budgetary and taxation matters)
If you wish to exercise your right of access, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your request within a reasonable period after the request is made. We aim to process all requests within a month for simple requests, however complex and/or voluminous requests may take up to three months to process. If we deny you access, we will provide our reason for doing so at the time of your request.
We do not typically charge a fee for reasonable requests for access to your personal information. However, we may charge a reasonable fee, which will be notified to you before we move forward with the request, for time and cost in the following circumstances:
- if an extended amount of time is required to collate and prepare material for you;
- if you wish to receive and we are able to provide hard copies or physical media (i.e. CDs, USB drives or other storage media)
Right to rectification and erasure
Please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible if there are any changes to your personal information or if you believe the personal information we hold about you is not accurate, complete, up-to-date, no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or processed, or lacks a valid legal ground for processing so that we can update your file accordingly. Depending on the circumstance we may change, erase, or block from use any inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated information. We may require documentary proof or evidence for certain requests. We will process any legitimate requests to correct inaccurate data as soon as practicable, and incomplete data within a reasonable time frame, and send the update personal data to other organisations to which the data was disclosed during the year preceding the date of the correction, unless it is impossible, involves disproportionate effort, the other organisations no longer require the corrected personal data for any legal or business purpose, or you otherwise agree that we do not need to resend the corrected information to any other organisation.
Right to object to the collection of personal data due to your personal situation
You may object to collection of specific personal data on limited grounds due to your personal situation. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make such a request, along with details of your personal situation and your reasons for objection. We will respond to all requests within a reasonable time frame. If we disallow your objection, we will inform you of our reasons for doing so.
06 We look after your personal information
We take all reasonable steps within our control to ensure take all reasonable steps within our control to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate. We also take reasonable steps to ensure that the information is complete and up-to-date. However, we also rely on you to advise us of any changes to your personal information.
Protection of personal data
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
Although we aim to create a safe, secure environment by trying to limit access to the site to legitimate users, we cannot guarantee that unauthorised parties will not gain access. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we expressly exclude any liability arising from any unauthorised access to your personal information.
We will make every feasible effort to inform the authorities within 72 hours of the occurrence of any significant personal data breach which poses a risk to your rights and freedoms as a natural person. We will also inform you without undue delay unless the risk to your individual rights and freedoms is low—such as if the compromised data was well encrypted.
Please contact us at email@example.com immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account by anyone else or any other breach of security.
Retention of personal data
We will cease to retain its documents containing personal data, or remove the means by which the personal data can be associated with particular individuals, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the Purpose for which that personal data was collected or further processed is no longer being served by retention of the personal data.
08 Links to third party websites
09 Privacy complaints
Our clients rate us over 4.7 out of 5.
Want to see why?
Source: Trustpilot and G2 reviews in November 2022