Head of People @ Omnipresent
Co-Founder @ Omnipresent
Everyone is invited to the Omnis!
Our new awards celebrating the efforts of remote teams, The Omnis are about taking a fresh approach. We wanted to create not only a new award, but a new experience in which we not only celebrate the winner, but have an opportunity to share and learn together.
- 4-November - Outstanding Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
- 11-November - Outstanding Learning & Development
- 18-November - Outstanding Culture & Communication
- Thanksgiving break -
- 2-December - Outstanding Asynchronous & Hybrid Working
- 9-December - Outstanding Wellbeing & Benefits
- 16-December - Outstanding Reward & Recognition
Learn Together. Win Together.
Each weekly award session will be packed full of useful info and insights from the experts and winners in each award category so that you can power up your business!
Running from November 4 to December 16, each weekly session will be made up of:
- Keynotes from our partners
- Panel discussions
- Winner announcement & presentation
- Interactive breakout discussions rooms
The aim is to cover the leading thinking and best practices related to each week’s topic, as our experts share tips and own experience on developing these skills and disciplines. You'll also hear from our Omnis winners as they talk us through how their superpower allowed them to develop an award-winning strategy.
Register now to get key reminders and updates on the awards programme and events.
Our Speakers & Panelists
Our guest speakers will give you unique insights and actionable tools to develop your workforce into heroic remote teams across our awards events programme. Here are just a few of the names on the agenda:
- Tushar Agarwal, Co- Founder & CEO, HubbleHQ
- Chris Dyer, Founder & CEO, PeopleG2
- Peter Jackson, CEO, Bluescape
- Pilar Orti, Director, Virtual not Distant
To enter and see our latest line-up of speakers and judges, visit The Omnis Awards page.