Global Employment Solutions & PEO in Belgium
Omnipresent makes it fast and easy to employ remote talent in Belgium. We take care of payroll, compliance, taxes, and admin so you can focus on growing your business.
- Capital City
- Euro (€, EUR)
- German, French, Dutch
- Payroll Frequency
- Employment Costs
Omnipresent Employment Rating
How do Omnipresent Global Employment Solutions Work?
Omnipresent provides global employment solutions and professional employment organisation (PEO) services for companies looking to grow and build out a global team in Belgium. Traditional methods of establishing global employment and subsidiaries in Belgium typically take months and can incur heavy costs. Omnipresent's global employment solutions and PEO services is helping hundreds of organisations onboard new employees in Belgium in a matter of days with full compliance of local labour laws. We use a tech-forward approach to streamline the process.
- Your company conducts the hiring and candidate selection process in Belgium.
- Omnipresent hires the selected candidate through our local professional employment organisation in Belgium.
- We take care of ensuring your new employee is hired in compliance with local labour laws, payroll regulations, benefits and more -- all without needing to set up a subsidiary in Belgium.
- The individual is legally contracted by Omnipresent but assigned to work for your company and reports to a manager or team in your organisation as your full-time employee.
Curious to learn more?
Employer Costs in Belgium
Employer costs include Social Security and Holiday Allowance. Use the OmniCalculator to estimate costs, or contact us for further information.
Employee Income Taxes in Belgium
The rate of personal taxation varies depending on the income tax bracket the individual belongs to. This ranges between 25% - 45%.
Working Hours in Belgium
Standard working hours in Belgium are 38 hours per week.
Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA)/law regulate increased weekly hours, overtime, and other specifics of working time.
Holidays & Vacation in Belgium
Please note that the below information covers national holidays and should be used for informative purposes only and not as a guarantee for payroll purposes. While we strive to offer you accurate information, public holidays are subject to frequent changes and can be dependent on regional differences. Should you need more detailed information on public holidays, please consult the government pages of the state and/or the local municipality of your employee.
- Saturday, Jan 01, 2022 - New Year's Day (Nouvel An)
- Monday, Apr 18, 2022 - Easter Monday (Lundi de Pâques)
- Sunday, May 01, 2022 - Labour Day (Fête du travail)
- Thursday, May 26, 2022 - Ascension Day (Ascension)
- Monday, Jun 06, 2022 - Whit Monday (Lundi de Pentecôte)
- Thursday, Jul 21, 2022 - National Holiday (Fête nationale)
- Monday, Aug 15, 2022 - Assumption (Assomption)
- Tuesday, Nov 01, 2022 - All Saints' Day (Toussaint)
- Friday, Nov 11, 2022 - Armistice (Armistice)
- Sunday, Dec 25, 2022 - Christmas Day (Noël)
Sick Leave Entitlement in Belgium
White-collar employees in Belgium are provided 100% of their salary paid by the employer for max. 30 days.
Parental Leave in Belgium
Generous maternity, paternity and parental leaves. Generally paid for the most part by Social Security.
Annual Leave Entitlement in Belgium
Minimum 20 days paid leave per year (plus public holidays). Possible increases per individual agreement and/or per Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA)/employment level.
Additional leaves are provided by CBA/law.
Severance Pay Entitlement in Belgium
No specific statutory provisions for severance pay entitlements in Belgium.
Employees might be entitled to compensation in lieu of notice (when termination with immediate effect or insufficient notice).
Termination in Belgium
Terminations are heavily regulated. Procedural requirements depend on the type of dismissal.
Specific rules for fixed-term contracts apply.
Estimate employment costs with OmniCalculator
Global Employment Cost Calculator
Get an estimate of the employment costs for hiring in Belgium.
GBP 60,000 annual salary
* These employer costs are subject to frequent updates, and can depend on a variety of employee variables. They are only a ballpark estimate, and the actual figure may be above or below the quoted amount based on a number of variables. These estimates represent a monthly average each year. In some cases, contribution maximums will lead to payments earlier in the year being larger, before being reduced once max is hit. If a 13th and 14th month are applicable, these have been pro-rated into the gross salaries.
Employ the Best Talent, Anywhere in the World
Grow Your Global Team
The benefits of growing a global team and finding the best talent anywhere in the world are endless. It's important to note that labour laws and regulations in Belgium are strict with penalties for non-compliance. Let our team take care of the details such as payroll, benefits, compliance, taxes, and admin so you can focus on growing your business. We're here to help you every step of the way.