United Arab Emirates
Global Employment Solutions & PEO in United Arab Emirates
Omnipresent makes it fast and easy to employ remote talent in United Arab Emirates. We take care of payroll, compliance, taxes, and admin so you can focus on growing your business.
- Capital City
- Abu Dhabi
- United Arab Emirates dirham (د.إ, AED)
- Payroll Frequency
- Employment Costs
Omnipresent Employment Rating
How do Omnipresent Global Employment Solutions Work?
Omnipresent provides global employment solutions and professional employment organisation (PEO) services for companies looking to grow and build out a global team in United Arab Emirates. Traditional methods of establishing global employment and subsidiaries in United Arab Emirates typically take months and can incur heavy costs. Omnipresent's global employment solutions and PEO services is helping hundreds of organisations onboard new employees in United Arab Emirates in a matter of days with full compliance of local labour laws. We use a tech-forward approach to streamline the process.
- Your company conducts the hiring and candidate selection process in United Arab Emirates.
- Omnipresent hires the selected candidate through our local professional employment organisation in United Arab Emirates.
- We take care of ensuring your new employee is hired in compliance with local labour laws, payroll regulations, benefits and more -- all without needing to set up a subsidiary in United Arab Emirates.
- The individual is legally contracted by Omnipresent but assigned to work for your company and reports to a manager or team in your organisation as your full-time employee.
Curious to learn more?
Employer Costs in United Arab Emirates
Employer costs include Social Security (Pension). Use the OmniCalculator to estimate costs, or contact us for further information.
Employee Income Taxes in United Arab Emirates
There is currently no personal income tax in the United Arab Emirates.
Working Hours in United Arab Emirates
Usually 48 hours/week for 6 day working week or 40 hours/week for 5 day working week depending on region/zone. Overtime is capped and compensated subject to exemptions for certain categories of employees.
Holidays & Vacation in United Arab Emirates
Please note that the below information covers national holidays and should be used for informative purposes only and not as a guarantee for payroll purposes. While we strive to offer you accurate information, public holidays are subject to frequent changes and can be dependent on regional differences. Should you need more detailed information on public holidays, please consult the government pages of the state and/or the local municipality of your employee.
- Saturday, Jan 01, 2022 - New Year's Day (رأس السنة الميلادية)
- Monday, Feb 28, 2022 - Laylat al-Mi'raj (الإسراء والمعراج)
- Saturday, Apr 02, 2022 - First day of Ramadan (اليوم الأول من رمضان)
- Monday, May 02, 2022 - End of Ramadan (Eid al-Fitr) (عيد الفطر)
- Saturday, Jul 09, 2022 - Feast of the Sacrifice (Eid al-Adha) (عيد الأضحى)
- Saturday, Jul 30, 2022 - Islamic New Year (رأس السنة الهجرية)
- Saturday, Oct 08, 2022 - Birthday of Muhammad (Mawlid) (المولد النبويّ)
- Friday, Dec 02, 2022 - National Day (اليوم الوطني)
Sick Leave Entitlement in United Arab Emirates
Labour Law dictates 90 days of paid sick leave per year, paid by the employer. Payment amounts depend on length of sick leave. Other regulations may apply to Dubai International Financial Centre and Abu Dhabi Global Market.
Parental Leave in United Arab Emirates
Maternity: 60 days’ maternity leave where the female employee delivers after 6 or more months of pregnancy. The first 45 days are on full pay and the remaining 15 days on half pay. Regulations vary according to region/zone. Parental: both parents are entitled to 5 days paid leave.
Annual Leave Entitlement in United Arab Emirates
Labour Law: - First year of employment: no fewer than 2 days' paid leave between 6th and 12th month of service. - After 1 year: 30 calendar days' paid leave. DIFC and ADGM: - 20 working days paid leave accrued pro rata for employees employed for at least 90 days. There are also other types of paid/unpaid leave.
Severance Pay Entitlement in United Arab Emirates
An employee with at least one year continuous service is entitled to an end of service gratuity payment on termination of their employment. Severance pay is dependent on the length of continuous employment of the employee.
Termination in United Arab Emirates
Termination in most cases is only permitted with cause and for valid reasons such as mutual agreement, resignation, expiration of a contract, breach of contract.
Estimate employment costs with OmniCalculator
Global Employment Cost Calculator
Get an estimate of the employment costs for hiring in United Arab Emirates.
GBP 60,000 annual salary
* These employer costs are subject to frequent updates, and can depend on a variety of employee variables. They are only a ballpark estimate, and the actual figure may be above or below the quoted amount based on a number of variables. These estimates represent a monthly average each year. In some cases, contribution maximums will lead to payments earlier in the year being larger, before being reduced once max is hit. If a 13th and 14th month are applicable, these have been pro-rated into the gross salaries.
Employ the Best Talent, Anywhere in the World
Grow Your Global Team
The benefits of growing a global team and finding the best talent anywhere in the world are endless. It's important to note that labour laws and regulations in United Arab Emirates are strict with penalties for non-compliance. Let our team take care of the details such as payroll, benefits, compliance, taxes, and admin so you can focus on growing your business. We're here to help you every step of the way.