Global Employment Solutions & PEO in Turkey
Omnipresent makes it fast and easy to employ remote talent in Turkey. We take care of payroll, compliance, taxes, and admin so you can focus on growing your business.
- Capital City
- Turkish lira (₺, TRY)
- Payroll Frequency
Omnipresent Employment Rating
How do Omnipresent Global Employment Solutions Work?
Omnipresent provides global employment solutions and professional employment organisation (PEO) services for companies looking to grow and build out a global team in Turkey. Traditional methods of establishing global employment and subsidiaries in Turkey typically take months and can incur heavy costs. Omnipresent's global employment solutions and PEO services is helping hundreds of organisations onboard new employees in Turkey in a matter of days with full compliance of local labour laws. We use a tech-forward approach to streamline the process.
- Your company conducts the hiring and candidate selection process in Turkey.
- Omnipresent hires the selected candidate through our local professional employment organisation in Turkey.
- We take care of ensuring your new employee is hired in compliance with local labour laws, payroll regulations, benefits and more -- all without needing to set up a subsidiary in Turkey.
- The individual is legally contracted by Omnipresent but assigned to work for your company and reports to a manager or team in your organisation as your full-time employee.
Curious to learn more?
Employer Costs in Turkey
Employer costs include a Social Security Premium and an Unemployment Premium. Use the OmniCalculator to estimate costs, or contact us for further information.
Employee Income Taxes in Turkey
The rate of personal taxation varies depending on the income tax bracket the individual belongs to. This ranges between 15% - 35%.
Working Hours in Turkey
The typical work week in Turkey consists of a maximum of 45 hours per week. This can be proportionately distributed over a workweek with a limit of 11 hours per day. Employee's consent is required for overtime work in Turkey. Overtime laws in Turkey are complex and can depend on specific circumstances and the employee.
Holidays & Vacation in Turkey
Please note that the below information covers national holidays and should be used for informative purposes only and not as a guarantee for payroll purposes. While we strive to offer you accurate information, public holidays are subject to frequent changes and can be dependent on regional differences. Should you need more detailed information on public holidays, please consult the government pages of the state and/or the local municipality of your employee.
- Sunday, Jan 01, 2023 - New Year's Day (Yılbaşı)
- Friday, Apr 21, 2023 - End of Ramadan (Eid al-Fitr) (Ramazan Bayramı)
- Sunday, Apr 23, 2023 - National Sovereignty and Children's Day (Ulusal Egemenlik ve Çocuk Bayramı)
- Monday, May 01, 2023 - Labour and Solidarity Day (Emek ve Dayanışma Günü)
- Friday, May 19, 2023 - Commemoration of Atatürk, Youth and Sports Day (Atatürk'ü Anma Gençlik ve Spor Bayramı)
- Wednesday, Jun 28, 2023 - Feast of the Sacrifice (Eid al-Adha) (Kurban Bayramı)
- Saturday, Jul 15, 2023 - Democracy and National Unity Day (Demokrasi ve Millî Birlik Günü)
- Wednesday, Aug 30, 2023 - Victory Day (Zafer Bayramı)
- Sunday, Oct 29, 2023 - Republic Day (Cumhuriyet Bayramı)
Sick Leave Entitlement in Turkey
Sick leave is partly covered by the local social security authorities and is usually topped by the employer.
Parental Leave in Turkey
Maternity: Turkey has strong maternity leave regulations, which include 16 weeks of fully paid leave and 6 months of unpaid leave.
Paternity: Paternity leave in Turkey includes 5 days of fully paid leave.
Annual Leave Entitlement in Turkey
Employees are entitled to paid holiday after 1 year of continuous service for their employer. The paid holiday increases with seniority and ranges between 14 to 26 days.
Severance Pay Entitlement in Turkey
1 months’ gross salary is required by law and will be paid to the employee on termination.
Upper limit is applied for 1 months’ gross salary in severance payments.
Termination in Turkey
Fixed period employment contract: terminates automatically with the expiration of the period or with a just cause under the Labor Law or based on mutual consent. Fixed period contract does not require a valid cause for dismissal Employer is still obligated to avoid abusive or discriminating dismissal.
Indefinite period employment contract: termination for valid or just cause or based on mutual consent. If the company has 30 or more employees and the employee has minimum 6 months of continuous service, the termination must be with valid cause.
For companies with less than 30 employees, no requirement of valid cause for termination. Employee may be terminated for any reason with notice and severance pay. Valid cause: Requires notice and severance payments
Estimate employment costs with OmniCalculator
Global Employment Cost Calculator
Get an estimate of the employment costs for hiring in Turkey.
GBP 60,000 annual salary
* These employer costs are subject to frequent updates, and can depend on a variety of employee variables. They are only a ballpark estimate, and the actual figure may be above or below the quoted amount based on a number of variables. These estimates represent a monthly average each year. In some cases, contribution maximums will lead to payments earlier in the year being larger, before being reduced once max is hit. If a 13th and 14th month are applicable, these have been pro-rated into the gross salaries.
Expertise at your fingertips
Book your free consultation with one of our experts to see how easy it can be to employ in .
Employ the Best Talent, Anywhere in the World
Grow Your Global Team
The benefits of growing a global team and finding the best talent anywhere in the world are endless. It's important to note that labour laws and regulations in Turkey are strict with penalties for non-compliance. Let our team take care of the details such as payroll, benefits, compliance, taxes, and admin so you can focus on growing your business. We're here to help you every step of the way.
Our clients rate us over 4.7 out of 5.
Want to see why?
Source: Trustpilot and G2 reviews in November 2022