Global Employment Solutions & PEO in Brazil
Omnipresent makes it fast and easy to employ remote talent in Brazil. We take care of payroll, compliance, taxes, and admin so you can focus on growing your business.
- Capital City
- Brazilian real (R$, BRL)
- Payroll Frequency
Omnipresent Employment Rating
How do Omnipresent Global Employment Solutions Work?
Omnipresent provides global employment solutions and professional employment organisation (PEO) services for companies looking to grow and build out a global team in Brazil. Traditional methods of establishing global employment and subsidiaries in Brazil typically take months and can incur heavy costs. Omnipresent's global employment solutions and PEO services is helping hundreds of organisations onboard new employees in Brazil in a matter of days with full compliance of local labour laws. We use a tech-forward approach to streamline the process.
- Your company conducts the hiring and candidate selection process in Brazil.
- Omnipresent hires the selected candidate through our local professional employment organisation in Brazil.
- We take care of ensuring your new employee is hired in compliance with local labour laws, payroll regulations, benefits and more -- all without needing to set up a subsidiary in Brazil.
- The individual is legally contracted by Omnipresent but assigned to work for your company and reports to a manager or team in your organisation as your full-time employee.
Curious to learn more?
Employer Costs in Brazil
Employer costs include INSS (National Institute of Social Security), FGTS (Severance Indemnity Fund), and Vacation Pay. Use the OmniCalculator to estimate costs, or contact us for further information.
Employee Income Taxes in Brazil
The rate of personal taxation varies depending on the income tax bracket the individual belongs to. This ranges between 0% - 27.5%.
Working Hours in Brazil
Maximum of 8 hours per day and/or 44 hours per week. Opt-out: limited. Overtime is capped at 2 hours per day and must be compensated.
Holidays & Vacation in Brazil
Please note that the below information covers national holidays and should be used for informative purposes only and not as a guarantee for payroll purposes. While we strive to offer you accurate information, public holidays are subject to frequent changes and can be dependent on regional differences. Should you need more detailed information on public holidays, please consult the government pages of the state and/or the local municipality of your employee.
- Saturday, Jan 01, 2022 - New Year's Day (Ano Novo)
- Friday, Apr 15, 2022 - Good Friday (Sexta-Feira Santa)
- Thursday, Apr 21, 2022 - Tiradentes' Day (Dia de Tiradentes)
- Sunday, May 01, 2022 - Labour Day (Dia do trabalhador)
- Wednesday, Sep 07, 2022 - Independence Day (Dia da Independência)
- Sunday, Oct 02, 2022 - Election Day (Dia de Eleição)
- Wednesday, Oct 12, 2022 - Our Lady of Aparecida (Nossa Senhora Aparecida)
- Sunday, Oct 30, 2022 - Election Day (Dia de Eleição)
- Wednesday, Nov 02, 2022 - All Souls' Day (Dia de Finados)
- Tuesday, Nov 15, 2022 - Republic Day (Proclamação da República)
- Sunday, Dec 25, 2022 - Christmas Day (Natal)
Sick Leave Entitlement in Brazil
For the first 15 days of sick leave, the employer pays 100% of the employee’s salary. From the 16th day onward, Social Security pays for the leave.
Parental Leave in Brazil
Female employees are entitled to 120 days’ paid maternity leave.
Fathers are entitled to 5 days’ paid paternity leave.
Annual Leave Entitlement in Brazil
After each period of 12 months worked, employees are entitled to a 30 calendar days’ paid vacation.
Severance Pay Entitlement in Brazil
After 1 year of employment, employees are entitled to severance pay. Employers contribute 8% to the FGTS, during employment and employees are entitled to withdraw the amount corresponding to the sum of their deposits, depending on how the employment is terminated.
Termination in Brazil
Termination is possible both with and without cause with certain exemptions.
Estimate employment costs with OmniCalculator
Global Employment Cost Calculator
Get an estimate of the employment costs for hiring in Brazil.
GBP 60,000 annual salary
* These employer costs are subject to frequent updates, and can depend on a variety of employee variables. They are only a ballpark estimate, and the actual figure may be above or below the quoted amount based on a number of variables. These estimates represent a monthly average each year. In some cases, contribution maximums will lead to payments earlier in the year being larger, before being reduced once max is hit. If a 13th and 14th month are applicable, these have been pro-rated into the gross salaries.
Employ the Best Talent, Anywhere in the World
Grow Your Global Team
The benefits of growing a global team and finding the best talent anywhere in the world are endless. It's important to note that labour laws and regulations in Brazil are strict with penalties for non-compliance. Let our team take care of the details such as payroll, benefits, compliance, taxes, and admin so you can focus on growing your business. We're here to help you every step of the way.