Global Employment Solutions & PEO in Thailand
Omnipresent makes it fast and easy to employ remote talent in Thailand. We take care of payroll, compliance, taxes, and admin so you can focus on growing your business.
- Capital City
- Thai baht (฿, THB)
Omnipresent Employment Rating
How do Omnipresent Global Employment Solutions Work?
Omnipresent provides global employment solutions and professional employment organisation (PEO) services for companies looking to grow and build out a global team in Thailand. Traditional methods of establishing global employment and subsidiaries in Thailand typically take months and can incur heavy costs. Omnipresent's global employment solutions and PEO services is helping hundreds of organisations onboard new employees in Thailand in a matter of days with full compliance of local labour laws. We use a tech-forward approach to streamline the process.
- Your company conducts the hiring and candidate selection process in Thailand.
- Omnipresent hires the selected candidate through our local professional employment organisation in Thailand.
- We take care of ensuring your new employee is hired in compliance with local labour laws, payroll regulations, benefits and more -- all without needing to set up a subsidiary in Thailand.
- The individual is legally contracted by Omnipresent but assigned to work for your company and reports to a manager or team in your organisation as your full-time employee.
Curious to learn more?
Employer Costs in Thailand
Employer costs include Pension, Health Insurance, and Unemployment. Use the OmniCalculator to estimate costs, or contact us for further information.
Employee Income Taxes in Thailand
The rate of personal taxation varies depending on the income tax bracket the individual belongs to. This ranges between 0% - 35%.
Working Hours in Thailand
Standard 48 hours per week.
CBAs may regulate increased weekly hours periods, overtime. Overtime must be compensated.
No overtime pay for managers (check with CBA and level of employment)
Sick Leave Entitlement in Thailand
Sick leave paid up to 30 days.
Parental Leave in Thailand
Maternity leave includes 98 days (payments may depend on agreement with employer). No statutory paternity leave.
Annual Leave Entitlement in Thailand
After 1 full year of consecutive work: paid annual leave of minimum 6 working days. Additional annual leave to be agreed upon by employer/employee.
Additional leaves provided by CBA/law.
Severance Pay Entitlement in Thailand
Severance pay varies according to length of service for dismissals without cause.
Otherwise no severance provided by law.
Termination in Thailand
Terminations heavily regulated. Major blocks for specific categories. Procedural requirements depending on CBA/size/number of dismissals.
Employees who have worked for less than 120 days can be dismissed without cause and are not entitled to receive severance pay.
Estimate employment costs with OmniCalculator
Global Employment Cost Calculator
Get an estimate of the employment costs for hiring in Thailand.
GBP 60,000 annual salary
* These employer costs are subject to frequent updates, and can depend on a variety of employee variables. They are only a ballpark estimate, and the actual figure may be above or below the quoted amount based on a number of variables. These estimates represent a monthly average each year. In some cases, contribution maximums will lead to payments earlier in the year being larger, before being reduced once max is hit. If a 13th and 14th month are applicable, these have been pro-rated into the gross salaries.
Expertise at your fingertips
Book your free consultation with one of our experts to see how easy it can be to employ in .
Employ the Best Talent, Anywhere in the World
Grow Your Global Team
The benefits of growing a global team and finding the best talent anywhere in the world are endless. It's important to note that labour laws and regulations in Thailand are strict with penalties for non-compliance. Let our team take care of the details such as payroll, benefits, compliance, taxes, and admin so you can focus on growing your business. We're here to help you every step of the way.
Our clients rate us over 4.7 out of 5.
Want to see why?
Source: Trustpilot and G2 reviews in November 2022