Global Employment Solutions & PEO in Israel
Omnipresent makes it fast and easy to employ remote talent in Israel. We take care of payroll, compliance, taxes, and admin so you can focus on growing your business.
- Capital City
- Israeli new shekel (₪, ILS)
- Hebrew (modern), Arabic
- Payroll Frequency
Omnipresent Employment Rating
How do Omnipresent Global Employment Solutions Work?
Omnipresent provides global employment solutions and professional employment organisation (PEO) services for companies looking to grow and build out a global team in Israel. Traditional methods of establishing global employment and subsidiaries in Israel typically take months and can incur heavy costs. Omnipresent's global employment solutions and PEO services is helping hundreds of organisations onboard new employees in Israel in a matter of days with full compliance of local labour laws. We use a tech-forward approach to streamline the process.
- Your company conducts the hiring and candidate selection process in Israel.
- Omnipresent hires the selected candidate through our local professional employment organisation in Israel.
- We take care of ensuring your new employee is hired in compliance with local labour laws, payroll regulations, benefits and more -- all without needing to set up a subsidiary in Israel.
- The individual is legally contracted by Omnipresent but assigned to work for your company and reports to a manager or team in your organisation as your full-time employee.
Curious to learn more?
Employer Costs in Israel
Employer costs include Transportation, Severance Pay, and Pension Fund and Insurance. Use the OmniCalculator to estimate costs or contact us for further information.
Employee Income Taxes in Israel
The rate of personal taxation varies depending on the income tax bracket the individual belongs to. This ranges between 10% - 47%.
Working Hours in Israel
42 hours/week and 8 hours/day. The workweek is Sunday-Thursday. Any hours above are considered overtime. Overtime is compensated at a rate of 1.25x-1.50x salary and capped at max. 16 hours/week.
Holidays & Vacation in Israel
Please note that the below information covers national holidays and should be used for informative purposes only and not as a guarantee for payroll purposes. While we strive to offer you accurate information, public holidays are subject to frequent changes and can be dependent on regional differences. Should you need more detailed information on public holidays, please consult the government pages of the state and/or the local municipality of your employee.
- Saturday, Apr 16, 2022 - Passover (Pesach) (פסח)
- Friday, Apr 22, 2022 - Mimouna, Seventh day of Passover (מימונה, שביעי של פסח)
- Thursday, May 05, 2022 - Independence Day (Yom HaAtzmaut) (יום העצמאות)
- Sunday, Jun 05, 2022 - Shavuot (Feast of Weeks) (שבועות)
- Monday, Sep 26, 2022 - Rosh Hashanah (Yom Teruah) (ראש השנה)
- Tuesday, Sep 27, 2022 - Rosh Hashanah (Day 2) (ראש השנה יום 2)
- Wednesday, Oct 05, 2022 - Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) (יום כיפור)
- Monday, Oct 10, 2022 - Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot) (סוכות)
- Monday, Oct 17, 2022 - Simchat Torah/ Shmini Atzeret (שמחת תורה/שמיני עצרת)
Sick Leave Entitlement in Israel
Accrued at a rate of 1.5 days per month with a maximum of 90 days total. Paid at 0%-100% regular pay depending on length.
Parental Leave in Israel
Maternity: 15 weeks paid leave + 11 weeks unpaid leave.
Paternity: Father entitled to use up to 6 weeks of mother's maternity leave if mother waives entitlement.
Annual Leave Entitlement in Israel
Depends on years of service, from 12-20 working days min.
Severance Pay Entitlement in Israel
Yes. Severance pay depends on years of continuous service. 1 months’ salary for every year worked is paid as severance. 8.33% contribution covers this payment (if paid by employer each month).
Termination in Israel
Formal process required, and notice and severance is payable in most cases. However, termination can be based on any ground other than discrimination unless the employee is part of a protected group.
Estimate employment costs with OmniCalculator
Global Employment Cost Calculator
Get an estimate of the employment costs for hiring in Israel.
GBP 60,000 annual salary
* These employer costs are subject to frequent updates, and can depend on a variety of employee variables. They are only a ballpark estimate, and the actual figure may be above or below the quoted amount based on a number of variables. These estimates represent a monthly average each year. In some cases, contribution maximums will lead to payments earlier in the year being larger, before being reduced once max is hit. If a 13th and 14th month are applicable, these have been pro-rated into the gross salaries.
Employ the Best Talent, Anywhere in the World
Grow Your Global Team
The benefits of growing a global team and finding the best talent anywhere in the world are endless. It's important to note that labour laws and regulations in Israel are strict with penalties for non-compliance. Let our team take care of the details such as payroll, benefits, compliance, taxes, and admin so you can focus on growing your business. We're here to help you every step of the way.