Global Employment Solutions & PEO in Ireland
Omnipresent makes it fast and easy to employ remote talent in Ireland. We take care of payroll, compliance, taxes, and admin so you can focus on growing your business.
- Capital City
- Euro (€, EUR)
- Irish, English
- Payroll Frequency
- Employment Costs
Omnipresent Employment Rating
How do Omnipresent Global Employment Solutions Work?
Omnipresent provides global employment solutions and professional employment organisation (PEO) services for companies looking to grow and build out a global team in Ireland. Traditional methods of establishing global employment and subsidiaries in Ireland typically take months and can incur heavy costs. Omnipresent's global employment solutions and PEO services is helping hundreds of organisations onboard new employees in Ireland in a matter of days with full compliance of local labour laws. We use a tech-forward approach to streamline the process.
- Your company conducts the hiring and candidate selection process in Ireland.
- Omnipresent hires the selected candidate through our local professional employment organisation in Ireland.
- We take care of ensuring your new employee is hired in compliance with local labour laws, payroll regulations, benefits and more -- all without needing to set up a subsidiary in Ireland.
- The individual is legally contracted by Omnipresent but assigned to work for your company and reports to a manager or team in your organisation as your full-time employee.
Curious to learn more?
Employer Costs in Ireland
Employer costs include the Pay Related Social Insurance (PRSI) Program. Use the OmniCalculator to estimate costs, or contact us for further information.
Employee Income Taxes in Ireland
Income is taxed at 20% applied to progressively higher income thresholds depending on marital status.
Working Hours in Ireland
The typical work week in Ireland is 40 hours per week. Overtime laws in Ireland can depend on the employee agreement and specific circumstances.
Holidays & Vacation in Ireland
Please note that the below information covers national holidays and should be used for informative purposes only and not as a guarantee for payroll purposes. While we strive to offer you accurate information, public holidays are subject to frequent changes and can be dependent on regional differences. Should you need more detailed information on public holidays, please consult the government pages of the state and/or the local municipality of your employee.
- Saturday, Jan 01, 2022 - New Year's Day
- Thursday, Mar 17, 2022 - St. Patrick’s Day
- Friday, Apr 15, 2022 - Good Friday
- Sunday, Apr 17, 2022 - Easter Sunday
- Monday, Apr 18, 2022 - Easter Monday
- Monday, May 02, 2022 - May Day
- Monday, Jun 06, 2022 - First Monday in June
- Monday, Aug 01, 2022 - First Monday in August
- Monday, Oct 24, 2022 - October Bank Holiday
- Sunday, Dec 25, 2022 - Christmas Day
- Monday, Dec 26, 2022 - St. Stephen's Day
- Tuesday, Dec 27, 2022 - Christmas Bank Holiday
Sick Leave Entitlement in Ireland
Statutory sick pay (SSP) entitlement for up to three days absence a year due to illness or injury will be introduced in 2022. An employee will become entitled to SSP after they have completed 13 weeks of continuous service with their employer, and will have to provide a medical certificate confirming that they are unable to work. SSP will be paid at the rate of 70% of regular earnings, up to €110 per day.
Employers should decide own sick leave policy and enact it in the employment contract.
Parental Leave in Ireland
Maternity leave up to 42 weeks.
Paternity leave consists of 2 weeks (children born or adopted).
Employers not obliged to pay maternity/paternity leave benefit.
Annual Leave Entitlement in Ireland
Annual leave entitlement depends on how much time the employee has worked in a leave year.
Severance Pay Entitlement in Ireland
No mandatory severance pay except in cases of redundancy.
Termination in Ireland
Employers must have a fair reason to terminate the employee and follow a fair process. If not, employees may bring a claim for unfair dismissal.
Estimate employment costs with OmniCalculator
Global Employment Cost Calculator
Get an estimate of the employment costs for hiring in Ireland.
GBP 60,000 annual salary
* These employer costs are subject to frequent updates, and can depend on a variety of employee variables. They are only a ballpark estimate, and the actual figure may be above or below the quoted amount based on a number of variables. These estimates represent a monthly average each year. In some cases, contribution maximums will lead to payments earlier in the year being larger, before being reduced once max is hit. If a 13th and 14th month are applicable, these have been pro-rated into the gross salaries.
Employ the Best Talent, Anywhere in the World
Grow Your Global Team
The benefits of growing a global team and finding the best talent anywhere in the world are endless. It's important to note that labour laws and regulations in Ireland are strict with penalties for non-compliance. Let our team take care of the details such as payroll, benefits, compliance, taxes, and admin so you can focus on growing your business. We're here to help you every step of the way.