Global Employment Solutions & PEO in India
Omnipresent makes it fast and easy to employ remote talent in India. We take care of payroll, compliance, taxes, and admin so you can focus on growing your business.
- Capital City
- New Delhi
- Indian rupee (₹, INR)
- English, Hindi, Tamil
- Payroll Frequency
- Employment Costs
Omnipresent Employment Rating
How do Omnipresent Global Employment Solutions Work?
Omnipresent provides global employment solutions and professional employment organisation (PEO) services for companies looking to grow and build out a global team in India. Traditional methods of establishing global employment and subsidiaries in India typically take months and can incur heavy costs. Omnipresent's global employment solutions and PEO services is helping hundreds of organisations onboard new employees in India in a matter of days with full compliance of local labour laws. We use a tech-forward approach to streamline the process.
- Your company conducts the hiring and candidate selection process in India.
- Omnipresent hires the selected candidate through our local professional employment organisation in India.
- We take care of ensuring your new employee is hired in compliance with local labour laws, payroll regulations, benefits and more -- all without needing to set up a subsidiary in India.
- The individual is legally contracted by Omnipresent but assigned to work for your company and reports to a manager or team in your organisation as your full-time employee.
Curious to learn more?
Employer Costs in India
Employer costs include Employee's State Insurance (ESI) and the Provident Fund (PF). Use the OmniCalculator to estimate costs or contact us for further information.
Employee Income Taxes in India
The rate of personal taxation varies depending on the income tax bracket the individual belongs to. This ranges between 0% - 30%.
Working Hours in India
Will typically restrict weekly hours to 48 hours a week and 8-9 a day.
Sick Leave Entitlement in India
Private sector: SEAs usually provide for paid sick leave/casual leave of around 10-15 days per year. This paid leave is paid by the employer.
Parental Leave in India
Paid maternity leave of between 12 weeks to 26 weeks to a female employee after 80 days of continuous work in the preceding 12 months before the maternity leave is taken.
The law does not provide for paternity or parental leave for male employees but it is common in practice to provide paternity leave.
Annual Leave Entitlement in India
Most SEAs provide for an annual paid holiday entitlement between 15 to 20 days each year. The annual paid holiday can generally be accrued in a year up to a set threshold limit.
Severance Pay Entitlement in India
Employees other than workmen do not have a statutory right to severance pay in the event of termination unless it is provided for in their contract of employment or the HR policy.
Termination in India
Termination is difficult with or without cause and involves the Local Labour Inspector.
Typically, termination is done through mutual agreement.
Estimate employment costs with OmniCalculator
Global Employment Cost Calculator
Get an estimate of the employment costs for hiring in India.
GBP 60,000 annual salary
* These employer costs are subject to frequent updates, and can depend on a variety of employee variables. They are only a ballpark estimate, and the actual figure may be above or below the quoted amount based on a number of variables. These estimates represent a monthly average each year. In some cases, contribution maximums will lead to payments earlier in the year being larger, before being reduced once max is hit. If a 13th and 14th month are applicable, these have been pro-rated into the gross salaries.
Employ the Best Talent, Anywhere in the World
Grow Your Global Team
The benefits of growing a global team and finding the best talent anywhere in the world are endless. It's important to note that labour laws and regulations in India are strict with penalties for non-compliance. Let our team take care of the details such as payroll, benefits, compliance, taxes, and admin so you can focus on growing your business. We're here to help you every step of the way.