Global Employment Solutions & PEO in Czech Republic
Omnipresent makes it fast and easy to employ remote talent in Czech Republic. We take care of payroll, compliance, taxes, and admin so you can focus on growing your business.
- Capital City
- Czech koruna (Kč, CZK)
- Czech, Slovak
- Payroll Frequency
- Employment Costs
Omnipresent Employment Rating
How do Omnipresent Global Employment Solutions Work?
Omnipresent provides global employment solutions and professional employment organisation (PEO) services for companies looking to grow and build out a global team in Czech Republic. Traditional methods of establishing global employment and subsidiaries in Czech Republic typically take months and can incur heavy costs. Omnipresent's global employment solutions and PEO services is helping hundreds of organisations onboard new employees in Czech Republic in a matter of days with full compliance of local labour laws. We use a tech-forward approach to streamline the process.
- Your company conducts the hiring and candidate selection process in Czech Republic.
- Omnipresent hires the selected candidate through our local professional employment organisation in Czech Republic.
- We take care of ensuring your new employee is hired in compliance with local labour laws, payroll regulations, benefits and more -- all without needing to set up a subsidiary in Czech Republic.
- The individual is legally contracted by Omnipresent but assigned to work for your company and reports to a manager or team in your organisation as your full-time employee.
Curious to learn more?
Employer Costs in Czech Republic
Employer costs include Social Security and Health Insurance. Use the OmniCalculator to estimate costs, or contact us for further information.
Employee Income Taxes in Czech Republic
Employee Income Tax is deducted at the source in Czechia. The rate of personal taxation varies depending on the income tax bracket the individual belongs to. This ranges between 15% - 23%.
Working Hours in Czech Republic
Standard is 40 hours 5-day week. Shift workers up to a maximum of 37,5 or 38,5 hours/week depending on the shift model.
Overtime allowed and regulated.
Holidays & Vacation in Czech Republic
Please note that the below information covers national holidays and should be used for informative purposes only and not as a guarantee for payroll purposes. While we strive to offer you accurate information, public holidays are subject to frequent changes and can be dependent on regional differences. Should you need more detailed information on public holidays, please consult the government pages of the state and/or the local municipality of your employee.
- Saturday, Jan 01, 2022 - New Year's Day (Nový rok a Den obnovy samostatného českého státu)
- Friday, Apr 15, 2022 - Good Friday (Velký pátek)
- Monday, Apr 18, 2022 - Easter Monday (Velikonoční pondělí)
- Sunday, May 01, 2022 - Labour Day (Svátek práce)
- Sunday, May 08, 2022 - Liberation Day (Den vítězství)
- Tuesday, Jul 05, 2022 - Saints Cyril and Methodius Day (Den slovanských věrozvěstů Cyrila a Metoděje)
- Wednesday, Jul 06, 2022 - Jan Hus Day (Den upálení mistra Jana Husa)
- Wednesday, Sep 28, 2022 - St. Wenceslas Day (Czech Statehood Day) (Den české státnosti)
- Friday, Oct 28, 2022 - Independent Czechoslovak State Day (Den vzniku samostatného československého státu)
- Thursday, Nov 17, 2022 - Struggle for Freedom and Democracy Day (Den boje za svobodu a demokracii)
- Saturday, Dec 24, 2022 - Christmas Eve (Štědrý den)
- Sunday, Dec 25, 2022 - Christmas Day (1. svátek vánoční)
- Monday, Dec 26, 2022 - Boxing Day (2. svátek vánoční)
Sick Leave Entitlement in Czech Republic
Sick leave entitlement is based on the duration of sickness and a percentage of the average daily earnings of the specific employee.
Parental Leave in Czech Republic
Maternity leave depends on the number of children 28 - 37 weeks. Parents are entitled to benefits paid by the state. Prohibition to dismiss a pregnant woman and/or caring parents until child is 3 yo.
Annual Leave Entitlement in Czech Republic
Minimum paid leave of 20 working days. The leave can be carried over to the subsequent year.
Severance Pay Entitlement in Czech Republic
The employee is entitled to a severance payment, based on the cause of termination/mutual termination agreement and in some cases the duration of service.
Termination in Czech Republic
Without cause only by mutual agreement or during probation with a 14 days notice.
After: Unilateral termination only in cases specified by law and with a minimum of 2 month notice.
Estimate employment costs with OmniCalculator
Global Employment Cost Calculator
Get an estimate of the employment costs for hiring in Czech Republic.
GBP 60,000 annual salary
* These employer costs are subject to frequent updates, and can depend on a variety of employee variables. They are only a ballpark estimate, and the actual figure may be above or below the quoted amount based on a number of variables. These estimates represent a monthly average each year. In some cases, contribution maximums will lead to payments earlier in the year being larger, before being reduced once max is hit. If a 13th and 14th month are applicable, these have been pro-rated into the gross salaries.
Employ the Best Talent, Anywhere in the World
Grow Your Global Team
The benefits of growing a global team and finding the best talent anywhere in the world are endless. It's important to note that labour laws and regulations in Czech Republic are strict with penalties for non-compliance. Let our team take care of the details such as payroll, benefits, compliance, taxes, and admin so you can focus on growing your business. We're here to help you every step of the way.