Global Employment Solutions & PEO in Romania
Omnipresent makes it fast and easy to employ remote talent in Romania. We take care of payroll, compliance, taxes, and admin so you can focus on growing your business.
- Capital City
- Romanian leu (lei, RON)
- Payroll Frequency
- Employment Costs
Omnipresent Employment Rating
How do Omnipresent Global Employment Solutions Work?
Omnipresent provides global employment solutions and professional employment organisation (PEO) services for companies looking to grow and build out a global team in Romania. Traditional methods of establishing global employment and subsidiaries in Romania typically take months and can incur heavy costs. Omnipresent's global employment solutions and PEO services is helping hundreds of organisations onboard new employees in Romania in a matter of days with full compliance of local labour laws. We use a tech-forward approach to streamline the process.
- Your company conducts the hiring and candidate selection process in Romania.
- Omnipresent hires the selected candidate through our local professional employment organisation in Romania.
- We take care of ensuring your new employee is hired in compliance with local labour laws, payroll regulations, benefits and more -- all without needing to set up a subsidiary in Romania.
- The individual is legally contracted by Omnipresent but assigned to work for your company and reports to a manager or team in your organisation as your full-time employee.
Curious to learn more?
Employer Costs in Romania
Employer costs include Labor Insurance Contribution. Use the OmniCalculator to estimate costs, or contact us for further information.
Employee Income Taxes in Romania
10% flat rate.
Working Hours in Romania
Standard 40 hours per week.
Overtime permissible within daily/weekly limits.
Holidays & Vacation in Romania
Please note that the below information covers national holidays and should be used for informative purposes only and not as a guarantee for payroll purposes. While we strive to offer you accurate information, public holidays are subject to frequent changes and can be dependent on regional differences. Should you need more detailed information on public holidays, please consult the government pages of the state and/or the local municipality of your employee.
- Saturday, Jan 01, 2022 - New Year's Day (Anul nou)
- Monday, Jan 24, 2022 - Unification Day (Ziua Unirii)
- Friday, Apr 22, 2022 - Good Friday (Vinerea Mare)
- Sunday, Apr 24, 2022 - Easter Sunday (Paștele)
- Monday, Apr 25, 2022 - Easter Monday (A doua zi de Pasti)
- Sunday, May 01, 2022 - Labour Day (Ziua muncii)
- Wednesday, Jun 01, 2022 - Children's Day (Ziua Copilului)
- Sunday, Jun 12, 2022 - Pentecost (Rusaliile)
- Monday, Jun 13, 2022 - Whit Monday (A doua zi de Rusalii)
- Monday, Aug 15, 2022 - Assumption (Adormirea Maicii Domnului)
- Wednesday, Nov 30, 2022 - St Andrew's Day (Sfântul Andrei)
- Thursday, Dec 01, 2022 - National holiday (Ziua națională, Ziua Marii Uniri)
- Sunday, Dec 25, 2022 - Christmas Day (Crăciunul)
- Monday, Dec 26, 2022 - Boxing Day (A doua zi de Crăciun)
Sick Leave Entitlement in Romania
Generous sick leave entitlements. Length and pay varies.
Parental Leave in Romania
Generous maternity, paternity and parental leaves. Generally paid for the most part by Social Security.
Annual Leave Entitlement in Romania
Minimum 20 days paid leave per year (plus PH).
Additional leaves provided by law.
Severance Pay Entitlement in Romania
No mandatory severance.
Termination in Romania
Terminations regulated. Blocks for specific categories. Procedural requirements depending on size/number of dismissals.
Notice periods subject to specific conditions.
Estimate employment costs with OmniCalculator
Global Employment Cost Calculator
Get an estimate of the employment costs for hiring in Romania.
GBP 60,000 annual salary
* These employer costs are subject to frequent updates, and can depend on a variety of employee variables. They are only a ballpark estimate, and the actual figure may be above or below the quoted amount based on a number of variables. These estimates represent a monthly average each year. In some cases, contribution maximums will lead to payments earlier in the year being larger, before being reduced once max is hit. If a 13th and 14th month are applicable, these have been pro-rated into the gross salaries.
Employ the Best Talent, Anywhere in the World
Grow Your Global Team
The benefits of growing a global team and finding the best talent anywhere in the world are endless. It's important to note that labour laws and regulations in Romania are strict with penalties for non-compliance. Let our team take care of the details such as payroll, benefits, compliance, taxes, and admin so you can focus on growing your business. We're here to help you every step of the way.