Global Employment Solutions & PEO in Slovenia
Omnipresent makes it fast and easy to employ remote talent in Slovenia. We take care of payroll, compliance, taxes, and admin so you can focus on growing your business.
- Capital City
- Euro (€, EUR)
- Payroll Frequency
Omnipresent Employment Rating
How do Omnipresent Global Employment Solutions Work?
Omnipresent provides global employment solutions and professional employment organisation (PEO) services for companies looking to grow and build out a global team in Slovenia. Traditional methods of establishing global employment and subsidiaries in Slovenia typically take months and can incur heavy costs. Omnipresent's global employment solutions and PEO services is helping hundreds of organisations onboard new employees in Slovenia in a matter of days with full compliance of local labour laws. We use a tech-forward approach to streamline the process.
- Your company conducts the hiring and candidate selection process in Slovenia.
- Omnipresent hires the selected candidate through our local professional employment organisation in Slovenia.
- We take care of ensuring your new employee is hired in compliance with local labour laws, payroll regulations, benefits and more -- all without needing to set up a subsidiary in Slovenia.
- The individual is legally contracted by Omnipresent but assigned to work for your company and reports to a manager or team in your organisation as your full-time employee.
Curious to learn more?
Employer Costs in Slovenia
Employer costs include Pension and Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, and Injury at Work. Use the OmniCalculator to estimate costs, or contact us for further information.
Employee Income Taxes in Slovenia
The rate of personal taxation varies depending on the income tax bracket the individual belongs to. This ranges between 16% - 50%.
Working Hours in Slovenia
Standard 40 hrs p/wk.
CBAs may regulate increased weekly hours periods. Employee consent not required for overtime until specific thresholds.
Holidays & Vacation in Slovenia
Please note that the below information covers national holidays and should be used for informative purposes only and not as a guarantee for payroll purposes. While we strive to offer you accurate information, public holidays are subject to frequent changes and can be dependent on regional differences. Should you need more detailed information on public holidays, please consult the government pages of the state and/or the local municipality of your employee.
- Saturday, Jan 01, 2022 - New Year's Day (Novo leto)
- Sunday, Jan 02, 2022 - New Year's Day (Novo leto)
- Tuesday, Feb 08, 2022 - Prešeren Day, the Slovenian Cultural Holiday (Prešernov dan, slovenski kulturni praznik)
- Sunday, Apr 17, 2022 - Easter Sunday (Velika noč)
- Monday, Apr 18, 2022 - Easter Monday (Velikonočni ponedeljek)
- Wednesday, Apr 27, 2022 - Day of Uprising Against Occupation (Dan upora proti okupatorju)
- Sunday, May 01, 2022 - Labour Day (Praznik dela)
- Monday, May 02, 2022 - Labour Day (Praznik dela)
- Sunday, Jun 05, 2022 - Pentecost (Binkošti)
- Saturday, Jun 25, 2022 - Statehood Day (Dan državnosti)
- Monday, Aug 15, 2022 - Assumption (Marijino vnebovzetje)
- Monday, Oct 31, 2022 - Reformation Day (Dan reformacije)
- Tuesday, Nov 01, 2022 - Day of Remembrance for the Dead (Dan spomina na mrtve)
- Sunday, Dec 25, 2022 - Christmas Day (Božič)
- Monday, Dec 26, 2022 - Independence and Unity Day (Dan samostojnosti in enotnosti)
Sick Leave Entitlement in Slovenia
Generous sick leave entitlements (no statutory limit to sick days). Employer pays first 30 days.
Parental Leave in Slovenia
Generous maternity/parental paid leaves. Generally paid for the most part by Social Security.
Annual Leave Entitlement in Slovenia
Minimum four week's paid leave per year (plus PH). Possible increseas by individual agreement and/or per CBA/employment length.
Additional leaves provided by CBA/law.
Severance Pay Entitlement in Slovenia
Severance pay due in fixed-term contracts and indefinite-term contracts, depending on the reasons of termination. Severance pay varies according to lenght of service.
Termination in Slovenia
Terminations heavily regulated. Major blocks for specific categories. Procedural requirements depending on CBA/size/number of dismissals.
Estimate employment costs with OmniCalculator
Global Employment Cost Calculator
Get an estimate of the employment costs for hiring in Slovenia.
GBP 60,000 annual salary
* These employer costs are subject to frequent updates, and can depend on a variety of employee variables. They are only a ballpark estimate, and the actual figure may be above or below the quoted amount based on a number of variables. These estimates represent a monthly average each year. In some cases, contribution maximums will lead to payments earlier in the year being larger, before being reduced once max is hit. If a 13th and 14th month are applicable, these have been pro-rated into the gross salaries.
Employ the Best Talent, Anywhere in the World
Grow Your Global Team
The benefits of growing a global team and finding the best talent anywhere in the world are endless. It's important to note that labour laws and regulations in Slovenia are strict with penalties for non-compliance. Let our team take care of the details such as payroll, benefits, compliance, taxes, and admin so you can focus on growing your business. We're here to help you every step of the way.